As many others, we were clinched to the screen when Apple announced their new Apple AirTag product series on April 20th, 2021. The simplicity and functionality of the product struck us hard, and at the same time we immediately started thinking about all the great use cases Apple AirTags now enable.
One of the first use cases that sprung to our minds immediately was bike tracking. Being born and raised in massive bike countries, Denmark and Sweden, we know exactly how much joy and freedom owning a bike can bring to your life - but also how much pain and frustration getting your bike stolen can cause.
With the introduction of AirTags, Apple now provides a great product for tracking your bike's location, should you ever lose it. Through technologies like Ultra Wide Band and Mesh Networking, the AirTag is able to tell you exactly where your bike is, even without the need for GPS or Internet connection.
But there's one big problem that the no other AirTag cases have solved yet: How do you ensure that your bike thief doesn't just remove the AirTag from your bike?
The answer is two-fold:
1. Make sure it's mounted discreetly
2. Make sure it's very difficult to detach from your bike
These are the basic problems that BikeTaggr is designed to solve. Here's how we did it:
- Built in 3 layers of premium cast acrylic, it is almost impossible to break the BikeTaggr.
- Includes brushed aluminum binding post screws. Once you've mounted the BikeTaggr, no-one will be able to dismount it without use of special tools.
- It's designed to sit perfectly hidden underneath your water bottle holder. If you prefer another location, you can put it virtually anywhere with the concealed zip ties.
Installation is simple and takes less than 5 minutes: Just set up your Apple AirTag, assemble the BikeTaggr case around it and decide where and how you want to mount it on your bike.
We are very proud of the product we have created and we think it will help loads of bike owners sleep better at night, worrying less of the whereabouts of their beloved bikes. We can't wait to get the product out to you all and hear real-life stories of how BikeTaggr has helped people.
Ready to try it out? Head over to our webshop and put in your order right now. Deliveries start on May 10th, 2021, but if you put in an order now, we will give you $10 discount and free shipping in US. So don't wait. Put in your pre-order today, right here!